insightsoftware.com: New Entrant in 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrants
insightsoftware.com, provider of Hubble Reporting, Analytics, and Planning software, is recognized in this year’s Gartner Magic Quadrant for Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) solutions. As a new entrant to Gartner Magic Quadrants, insightsoftware.com is positioned highest for execution as a niche player. We feel this reflects our seamless, real-time integrations for JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite.
Each year Gartner recognizes those paving the way in FCPM through development of next-gen technologies and innovative approaches which helps redefine the future of business management. This year, Gartner has split the CPM market into two different quadrants: Financial and Strategic CPM.
The Gartner report summary includes:
- An overview of the FCPM market
- Objectives and purpose of the FCPM Quadrant
- Summaries of competing vendors along with evaluations of their strengths and weaknesses
- Quadrant inclusion, exclusion, and evaluation criteria
Download the report to gain:
- An understanding of the solution attributes that matter most for creating high-performance Finance organizations
- A detailed explanation of why integrations between FCPM and ERP solutions are critical
- An evaluation of the 10 FCPM vendors including Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos, Host Analytics and more
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.