INSIGHTSOFTWARE.COM: NAMED “FACILITATOR” for NUCLEUS RESEARCH in CPM VALUE MATRIX
insightsoftware.com, provider of Hubble Reporting, Analytics, and Planning software, is recognized in this year’s Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Value Matrix by Nucleus Research. As a new entrant to Nucleus Research CPM Value Matrix, insightsoftware.com is positioned as a strong Facilitator moving toward Leader status.
The Value Matrix compiled by Nucleus Research is a natural extension of the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Through research and user interviews it assesses usability and functionality – the two attributes that Nucleus Research has found to be the greatest indicators of value for customers.
As a Facilitator, insightsoftware.com is recognized as a “providing solutions that solve a specific niche in the market and are relatively easy to use and quick to implement.” We feel this reflects our seamless, real-time integrations for JD Edwards and Oracle E-Business Suite.
The Nucleus Research report summary includes:
- An overview of what defines the CPM market
- An explanation of the methodology behind the matrix evaluation criteria
- Summaries of competing vendors along with evaluations of their strengths and weaknesses
- Value Matrix inclusion, exclusion, and evaluation criteria
Download the report to gain:
- An understanding of the solution attributes that matter most for getting true value from Corporate Performance Management
- A detailed explanation of appropriate functionality and usability for a CPM solution
- An evaluation of 17 CPM vendors including Oracle, IBM, Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights and more
In addition to this report, Hubble has also been listed in Nucleus' 2017 Hot Vendors Report alongside competing CPM provider, Host Analytics.