The Never-Ending Year End: How to Close the Books Faster, Safer and Happer
If the phrase “year-end” strikes fear into the hearts of your entire accounting department, it’s time to re-evaluate your processes.
In this quick webinar, we will take you through 5 major year-end functions and share how each of these can be smoothed out, expedited and maybe even enjoyed with the right tools and processes.
But don't just take our word for it! Companies like Fike Corporation have applied these tips to their year-end and here is what they had to say, "Our financial audit at the end of the year finished about a month earlier than it ever had in the past."
The specific areas covered include:
1) Data Integrity: Getting your numbers right before they make everything else go wrong.
2) Financial Consolidation: Add it up and check it out.
3) Financial Statements: Pretty it up and send it out.
4) Planning: Readjust and move those goal posts.
5) Audits: Hold your head high – you’re ready for this!
These 30 minutes could save you a month of headaches and help you expedite those annual processes. Additional financial planning and budgeting process improvement resource below!