7 Deadly Signs Excel Is Killing Your Business Performance
It’s Time To Get Serious About Spreadsheets
Talk to any finance professional, and most of them will say the same thing: Excel is part of their everyday routine. Don’t get us wrong, Excel is fantastic at modeling. And there’s no better expert at pivot tables, v-lookups, and calculations in Excel than a finance guru. But, when it comes to using Excel as a data management tool there can be some serious risks involved.
How long does it take for static Excel data to rot?
Download this free e-book to learn:
- How to determine if Excel is undermining your business performance
- Why some organizations are complementing their reports with visual analytics
- How your ERP system ties into achieving efficiency across the entire organization
- The best way to find a balance between spreadsheets and automation
- Exactly what integration means in an optimized performance management process