What is Financial Performance Management (FPM)?
Financial Reporting, Analytics And Planning For High Performance Organizations
The role of the CFO is changing from traditionally strict financial responsibilities to a strategic business advisor. Board members and CEOs are relying more heavily on CFOs to provide the information, insight and foresight required to grow corporate revenues and profits. However, if the CFO is using outdated technology to get information, they're undermining those same strategic efforts.
50% Of Finance Functions Have Reporting Processes That Rely On Manual Spreadsheet Manipulation
Download this free e-book to learn:
- How Financial Performance Management (FPM) solutions provide support for today's finance teams
- About the new and ever-changing role of the CFO
- How the three pillars of FPM can drive organizational growth
- What to look for in a real-time financial performance management solution
- How FPM solutions can help empower employees with relevant, real-time information